1. Use voice dialing: short press the MFB button (press no more than 1 second and hear 1 beep is for short press), say the name you want to call, if you want to store it on your phone. Voice dialing records. Very practical, huh, huh!
2. Dial the last call number: Press and hold the multi-function button to complete the redial.
3. Answer the call: Short press the MFB button once.
4. End the call: Short press the MFB button once.
When the Bluetooth headset is plugged in:
1. The indicator light is steady on, indicating that it is charging.
2. The indicator light is off, indicating that charging is complete.
The Bluetooth headset is not plugged in:
1. The indicator light is off, indicating that it has been turned off.
2. The indicator light is steady on, indicating that the pairing mode is entered.
3. The indicator light flashes 5 times quickly, indicating that the pairing is successful.
4. The indicator flashes once every 3 seconds, indicating that it is in standby mode.
5. The indicator light flashes once every 8 seconds, indicating that it is in a call state.
Precautions for use: When the headphone is running out of power, there are 5 short beeps every 20 seconds.