1, for the first time, try to make the headset rush for about 2-4 hours, after charging for 2 hours, the instructions are also said, it is best not to exceed 4 hours, some forums say that it must be charged for 24 hours is not According to, you think about it, such a small headset, charging for 24 hours: L: L, said more: time:.
2. Click on the Bluetooth settings in the phone settings and select "Open" to complete. This opens up the phone's Bluetooth support.
3. When the Bluetooth headset is off, press and hold the headset multi-function button MFB for more than 3 seconds, and the blue light on the headset will be on (note that it is always on, the pairing process is always on, not flashing or off), then the Bluetooth headset Already in a state that can be found.
4. Open the Bluetooth option on your phone to search. After successfully searching for the headset, [Motorola HS 850] will be displayed on the list and confirmed.
5. Enter the password (0000) on the phone, and the headset indicator flashes quickly, that is, the pairing is successful.
6. Click the Bluetooth headset name item: MOTOROLA HS850, open, select the binding. When you are done, your phone is connected to the Bluetooth headset. At this time, the mobile phone may have a "叮咚" prompt sound connected to the usb. When the Bluetooth headset is turned off, there may be a similar prompt tone, thereby determining whether the Bluetooth headset and the mobile phone are properly connected.
If you are just using a mobile phone to communicate with a Bluetooth headset instead of exchanging information with other Bluetooth devices, you can check the Binding checkbox.