The speaker should be selected according to the location of the place and the requirements of the sound, combined with the characteristics of the speaker. For example, outdoor voice-based broadcasts can be equipped with electric horn loudspeakers. If high sound quality is required, you should use an electric speaker box or sound column: indoor general broadcast, optional small speaker made of single electric paper cone speaker. : For listening to music or for high-quality sound reinforcement, you should use a speaker box that combines high and low speakers.
Pay attention to the following points when using the speaker:
(1) The power received by the speaker should not exceed its rated power. Otherwise, the voice coil will be burned or the voice coil will be dissipated. Electromagnetic and piezoelectric ceramic speakers should not exceed 30V.
(2) Note that the impedance of the speaker should be matched with the output line. For details, see the section on the amplifier.
(3) To correctly select the model of the speaker. If used in a square, you should use a tweeter; for indoor use, you should use a paper cone speaker and choose a good speaker. The high and low speakers can also be made into a speaker set to extend the frequency response range.
(4) When arranging the speakers, it is necessary to make the sound level and sufficient sound level. If the single (dot) speaker is not enough, it can be set at multiple points, so that each listener can get almost the same sound level and improve. The clarity of the sound; there is a good sense of orientation, the speaker should be installed more than 3 meters above the ground, so that the listener can "see" to the speaker, and try to make the horizontal azimuth (sound source) a visual (speaker) try to Consistent, and the distance between the two speakers should not be too large.
(5) Electric horn type speaker, the sound head must be placed on the horn before it can be used, otherwise it will easily damage the pronunciation head.
(6) When two or more speakers are used together, attention must be paid to the phase problem. If it is reversed, the sound will be significantly weakened. The easiest way to determine the speaker phase is to use a high-sensitivity meter or a multimeter's 50~250μA current block to connect the test meter to the speaker's terminal. Hold the paper cone with both hands and push it hard. Then you can swing from the hand. Direction to determine their phase. If the phases are the same, the hands swing in one direction. At this point, the voice coil connected to the positive pen can be taken as the "ten" level.